Congrats on completing the 'What's your best skincare ritual?' quiz! You are going to do your best by working to even out your skin tone! Your skin is beautiful and you want to help it live its best life!
Your only hold-up?
You aren't sure which skin products are right for your skin!💕
When it comes to skincare, you want to:
1. Reduce inflammation
2. Wear SPF
3. Load up on antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids.
4. Support the outermost lipid barrier, aka the glow maker.
5. Exfoliate.. but not too often 1-2 times per week is more than enough.
6. Inhibit the enzyme in the skin responsible for melanin production called tyrosinase.
7. Support the natural function by massaging the skin regularly.
"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart" – Kahlil Gibran
I have given a few options for each step so you have a little room to customize based on your preference. Does everyone need a 10 step skincare routine? HECK NO! If you are the kind of person who enjoys going all out, & wants to know the options, you will find them here! If you prefer a more simple routine, I suggest checking out the cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF to start.
Check your email to see the full breakdown of your best skin care regimen recommendations from your own virtual esthetician!